Followers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

VMA Awards

So I actually took time to watch the VMA's. This is the first time I have taken the time to actually watch them. Not sure why, just haven't been too interested. So the show opens with the Michael Jackson tribute. I can never hate an MJ tribute. It is just great. The choreography is amazing. Then Russell Brand and his crazy self. Barak Obama woot woot. I love this shameless plugs. Then the awards for female video. Without a surprise, Taylor swift wins. People are cheering, even her other nominees (i.e. Pink) is cheering. Says thanks, cannot believe a COUNTRY singer has made it into the VMA's when Kanye West and his "classy" self intervenes. Really Kanye. Picking and destroying a NINETEEN year old girl's moment. Tool. That's my rant for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment